Tired of the political bickering, overblown press stories, and constant mis-information? What's wrong with Obama's efforts to revive the economy? The data does not lie. This picture says it all.
- Regardless of your party affiliation, the problem is clearly shown in the graph above.
- In 2010, voters spoke to replace the Democratic majority in the House with a Republican majority.
- The House of Representatives has compromised among factions; and voted to pass their plan. It's the only concrete plan that has been approved.
- The Senate is frozen. Neither party has the necessary 60% to pass any bill. They can only veto the House plan, which they have already vetoed.
- President Obama can veto any plan.